Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Face Shop Haul

Hello everyone, this is my first haul from The Face Shop. The Face Shop is a South Korea-based skincare and cosmetics manufacturer, retailer and a franchise business. It is a subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care of LG Corporation. Its products includes body, bath, skin care and make-up aimed at both women and men. 




The Face Shop in Myeong-dong, Seoul.




The Face Shop in Mesra mall, Kemaman, Terengganu.


Actually I am not planning to do any shopping, I'm just do window shopping until I spot this small shop at Mesra mall. Then, I told my mum to stop at this shop and I see the 50% promotion :) If you buy two of the same products then the price of the second one will be half. So, I end up with this....taraaa



I couldn't resist its cuteness..nomu kyopta...




What I purchase at the Face Shop are:


1.  Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream in 01 Baby powder


2. Volcanic Clay Black Head Charcoal Noses Strip


3. Volcanic Clay Black Head Aloe Noses Strip

and the others are free gift that I got from SA there. They are:
1. The Smim Radiating moisturizing toner & emulsion
2. Baby leaf green tea toner & lotion
3. Olive essential toner & lotion
4. Calming seed skin-resting cream


So yeah that happened when my planning only want to do window shopping and end up with these..haha..ottoke..ottoke.I couldn't stop my hand for grabbing these..hehe..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...