Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar

Hello..this is my first product review..so today I would like to review Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar.
This gloss bar is my first haul from Korea..Actually my sister go for a holiday in Korea end of last year so, I ask her to buy me some cosmetics from Tonymoly.I cant stand its cuteness and adorable design.kyaa..kyopta.. (* *)






These petite bunny gloss come with 9 colours and different pleasant scents..look at those bunny face expressions..thats so cute..I bought 4 colours 03 juicy apple, 04 juicy cherry, 05 juicy peach and 06 juicy orange.


                                                               These are mine.. :)

from left 03 juicy apple, 04 juicy cherry, 05 juicy peach, 06 juicy orange


                                                                  04 juicy cherry

This is the colour of 04 juicy cherry. The texture is creamy and it have pleasant scent.I love the scent. The other colour I didnt try yet. Later, I will review the other colours when I try them.

Repurchase:
I think I will repurchase this petite gloss bar..It is cute and I love the texture when I applied to my lips.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...